|Amazing Metal Stencils Personal Shopper Kit
|NEW! Personal shopper Amazing Metals kits save you time and gives you lots of inspirations! Every month you’ll get 2 metals, 4 different techniques and a full color newsletter packed with projects, including step-by-step instructions and designer tips!
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
Paulette and Ann will be showcasing one of our new tools Silhouette Cameo™ from 2012 new Paper Wishes® winter catalog! New projects and ideas to inspire your creative spirits™.
||Heart Folded Card
By Teresa Welch
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: white, brown (link)
- 6" of ⅛" wide teal grosgrain ribbon (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Love small stamp set (link)
- Just A Note small stamp set (link)
- Deep Lagoon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- ⅛" hole punch (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Fine paintbrush
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- Free pattern download (link)
- For the card: Open the card. Copy and trace the double heart pattern onto the card, aligning the folds. Trace the first panel pattern onto white cardstock and cut out the pieces. Fold the tab on the first panel and glue to the back of the second panel, aligning the fold with the straight edge.
- For the front: Cut Boutique corner paper to cover the front, placing the design as shown. Ink the edges brown, then stamp blue music and a brown heart as shown. Glue to the front, leaving the right edge unglued. Trace and cut bracket label A from Boutique blue paper, ink the edges brown, and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Draw a lines/dots border around the outer edges and stamp “love” in brown near the right end. Stamp blue music lines and notes on the label as shown. Punch a hole in the right end. Cut the ribbon in half, then tie the ends together. Thread two long ends through the label hole. Glue the label to the front, extending off the left edge and trim the excess. Glue the longer ribbon ends across the right side and under the right edge. Glue the remainder of the front in place.
- Ink the trimmed label end brown. Stamp “true” in brown on Boutique houndstooth paper with a blue heart on each side. Trim to 1⅛"x⅜", ink the edges brown, and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the label as shown. Use the paintbrush to lift blue ink and paint the hearts on the label.
- For the second panel: Cut Boutique squares paper to cover the panel, positioning a blue stamp in the center. Ink the edges brown and glue. Cut two more blue stamps from the paper. Glue one and foam tape the second near the first stamp.
- For the third panel: Cut Boutique corner paper to cover the panel, positioning the netting border along the left. Ink the edges brown, then stamp blue music lines twice as shown. Glue. Trace and cut bracket label A from Boutique houndstooth paper, ink the edges brown, and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “love” in brown in the center with blue music notes and a blue heart as shown. Glue to the panel. Trace and cut a small heart from Boutique blue paper and ink the edges brown. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “you lots” in brown and a small blue heart on the heart, then foam tape to the label as shown.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2012 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013