- Trim the light blue textured paper to 8 1/2” wide and run it
through your printer to computer journal. Trim to 4” x 7”
and ink the edges black.
- Trim the dark blue leaves paper to 7”x12”. Adhere the
light blue journaling block to the right side. Run black gingham ribbon
along the seam.
- Trim the brown with blue words to 6”x12”. Adhere the bottom
edge of the dark leaves paper over it to make a full 12”x12”
layout. Run twill sentiments along the seam.
- Ink the edges of the tag with black, stamp the date with black ink
and adhere to the twill sentiments with an antique brad. Place antique
brads between each sentiment on the twill.
- Mat the photo on light blue textured paper and trim to 1/16”.
Mat on brown with blue words paper and trim to 1/8”. Center on
the dark leaves paper.
- Punch squares out of dark blue textured paper, light blue textured
paper, dark blue leaves and light blue leaves. Punch the quote into
square and ink the edges black. Assemble into a collage and add triangle
clip with black gingham bow.
- Cut out the words “the ocean” from a quote. Ink the edges
black and staple to the left side of page.
- Sand the embossed word charm and staple to the top right of page.
A Tip From Shauna:
The papers in the new 12”x12”
sarapapers™ are perfect for just about everything—I combined
these great sapphire papers with the brown to create an original color
block background that matches the colors in the photo.
Project reprinted from 12”x12”
sarapapers™. See your local retailer for project supplies.
Questions? Email us!
This Page To A Friend
If you no longer wish to receive the Layouts With Pizazz newsletter,
please let us know by clicking
Click here to view past Layouts With Pizazz.
here for a printable copy (requires Adobe
© 2005 Hot Off the Press
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR 97013