Foil Tole Family Page
By LeNae Gerig
LeNae's Tip: Use the Papier Tole to create a garden scene on your page. On this page I selected purple papers to compliment the lavender tint on the Papier Tole flowers, but you could use them on pink, brown or green pages as well.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Tear the right edge of a 4½x12 strip of blossom paper and glue to the left side of the lavender paper with the torn edge left unglued.
- Journal on white cardstock and crop into a 4 square, ink the edges with the black inkpad and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 border. Glue the journaling to extend from under the torn paper edge 1½ from the bottom of the page.
- Mat a 6x4 photo and a 3x4 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue the larger photo 1¼ from the top of the page and under the torn paper edge. Glue the 3 wide photo to the right of the journaling.
- Papier Tole: Assemble the birdhouse and bird nest Papier Tole images using foam tape and following the layering number order on the sheet. Glue the bird with nest to the right side of the page, next to the large photo. Glue the birdhouse between the journaling and small photo.
- Use the extra art flowers and small bird and glue/foam tape in a cluster to the left of the journaling.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2011 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013