Wild Crazy Summer Fun
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Add detail to the frog by adding paint to the embossed areas on the Brad Buddie™.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Tear 4" strips of green texture paper and glue across the top of the striped backgrounds. Cut 6" strips of orange texture paper and ink the edges. Glue across the bottom of the striped papers.
- Thread ribbon through the "wild" and "crazy" punch-outs, lay across the top left page and tuck ends behind the page. Add brads to secure to the page. Back large sun Dazzle™ with yellow paper and foam tape over the blue ribbon. Finish the title with the "Summer" Dazzle™ and "fun" punch-out pieces. Scatter star and swirl brads around the title.
- Mat a large focal photo with yellow, ink the edges and mat again with blue paper. Attach a tab punch-out to the mat with mini brads and glue to the orange strip across the left page. Mat additional photos with blue paper and glue to the orange strips, as shown.
- Cut another yellow mat 3¼"x5" and ink the edges. Mat with blue and glue to the orange strip. Embellish tags with backed Dazzles™, words and brads. Tuck into the folder punch-out and add a Brad Budie™ and bow. Attach stars and mini brads around the folder.
- Print journaling onto yellow paper and ink the edges. Mat with blue paper and glue above the photo on the left page. Trim strips of journaling, ink the edges, add brads to the strips and glue above the photo strip on the right page. Add shaped brads around the strips.
- Scatter ant Dazzles™ across the tops of the pages. Place the bicycle and brads on the orange strip on the left page. Attach a tab with brads over a photo on the right page with the "Play" sticker.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013