Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 3 Beatrice Bundle Beatrice Scrapbook Page Set, or you can order them separately.
Beatrice Biography Page
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: The Art Nouveau Papier Tole is great for both modern and heritage photos.
- Start with the purple corner flourish paper with the flourish in the bottom left. Cut a 2"x4 1/4" rectangle of green texture and glue it to the page flush with the right edge and 4" from the bottom. Cut a 5 1/2"x4 1/4" piece of green texture and journal onto it, leaving wide margins. Glue to the page flush with the left edge and 4" from the bottom.
- Mat a 5"x7" black and white photo onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Mat again onto lilac texture, leaving a 1/2" border. Ink the edges black and glue the photo to the page 1" from the right and 2 1/2" from the top.
- Print a title onto a 3 1/4"x1 1/2" piece of green texture and ink the edges black. Mat onto lilac texture leaving a 1/8" border, ink the edges, and glue to the page 2" from the right and 1/2" from the top. Print the date on a 2"x3/4" piece of green texture and ink the edges. Mat onto lilac texture, leaving a 1/8" border. Ink the edges and glue to the page 2 3/4" from the left and bottom.
- Assemble the silhouetted woman papier tole image according to the instructions on the sheet. Glue to the page at the top left corner of the photo as shown. Assemble the flower border and glue to the base of the photo.
- Place Flower Jewel Dazzles alternating small and large flowers above and below the journaling block as shown.