|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Versatile stamps and great saving too!
Beautiful Memory Pages
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Use both the stickers and the innies for mulitple flowers across the pages. Back the stickers with cardstock for added touches of darker colors. Add foam tape under the butterflies and fold up the wings for dimension.
- Cut the blue floral paper to 7"x9" and mat with navy cardstock. Glue to left edge of the striped paper. Cut a 2" strip of ivory paper and mat with green texture paper. Add pen detail and border stickers and glue vertically overlapping the blue floral mat.
- Mat a large photo with rust cardstock and glue as shown.
- Cut a 3" strip of blue floral paper and mat with navy cardstock. Glue across the bottom section of the striped paper. Mat a " strip of ivory paper with green and glue across the floral strip. Add pen detail.
- Mat photos with rust cardstock and glue to the background page, above the strip.
- Print journaling onto ivory paper, trim and mat with green texture and blue and rust cardstock. Add pen detail and glue around the photos.
- Wrap ribbon across the floral mat on the left page and from the top of the page to the bottom of the floral strip on the right page. Tuck ends behind the papers. Glue dot bows to the end of the ribbons.
- Add large corner Dazzles to the photos. Back flowers and butterflies with cardstock and ivory paper. Trim flush to the stickers and scatter across the pages. Back leaf stickers with green paper and tuck under the flowers with swirl stickers. Add small butterflies in the large border on the left page.
- Cut a mat of rust cardstock and mat with ivory paper. Add flowers and butterflies around the title.