By Lawrian Taylor
Designer’s Tip: Using foam tape under one side of each butterfly helps to give the illusion of movement.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover with Chalkboard floral tile paper.
- Ink the edges of your tag with Dark Brown ink. Stamp “Precious Gift” on the left side of your card, at an angle, with Mint ink. Using a cosmetic sponge, lightly smear the front of the tag with dark brown, rose coral, candied yam and mint ink. Tie a bow with the Chalkboard coral swirl ribbon. Glue the tag to the center of your card.
- Stamp the butterflies on light Chalkboard papers and cut them out. Use VersaMark to stamp a butterfly on the black Chalkboard paper. Dust with White Super Fine Embossing Powder. Set with a heat gun. Cut out the butterflies and foam tape them to your card as shown.
- Cut “This is the Life” and “Keep calm & …” from Chalkboard printed paper. Glue to the right side of your card, as shown. Add Black Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Inside: Cut 6”x4½” Chalkboard peach distressed paper and glue to the card center. Stamp a butterfly on Chalkboard teal textured paper. Cut it out and glue to the upper left corner. Cut out “Live Well, Laugh…” and glue to the center of your card. Add Black Jewel Dazzles™.