|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||This week's webisode will have you dreaming, wishing and learning all about Dazzles. Featuring 9 NEW Dazzles, from fireworks, sunflowers, fairies and Happy Birthday greetings, youll have soo much fun!
Designer: Ann Bernklau
- Place the fold at the top and cover card with white/yellow tapestry paper from the Sunshine & Shadows paper pack. Use a cosmetic sponge to ink the edges black.
- Stamp black swirls on the right and left edges of the card.
- Glue 3x5 of black tulle down the middle of the card. I applied glue stick on the card, then pressed the tulle to the glue.
- Use the template to cut a bracket label from grey/yellow tapestry. Mat on white/yellow tapestry, leaving a 1/16 border. Stamp swirls near the top and bottom of the label and glue to the center of the card
- Cut a double bracket label from white/yellow tapestry and print a greeting on it. Mat on black tapestry paper leaving a 1/16 border. Foam tape to the center of the large label.
- Tie a knot in the black tulle. Trim ends as desired and glue above the greeting as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut 6 1/4x4 3/4 of grey/yellow tapestry and ink the edges black. Stamp black swirls on all the corners and glue to center. Stamp swirls near the top and bottom.
- Cut a bracket label from black/white tapestry and mat on white/yellow tapestry, leaving a 1/16 border. Glue to center. Cut a vintage sign from white/yellow tapestry and print a greeting on it. Mat on black tapestry, leaving a 1/16 border. Glue to center.