|Layouts With Pizazz
Easter Wishes card
By Susan Cobb
For the Card Front:
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut off the top left and top right corners at a diagonal angle to create a tag shape, then cover the card front with floral striped paper. Cover the bottom 1 1/2" of the card front with pink textured paper.
- Glue pink ribbon overlapping the seams between the two papers, trimming any excess even with the edges of the card front. Computer journal “Easter Wishes” on the striped label cut-out, then foam tape the label over the right end of the ribbon.
- Glue the small purple tag cut-out wrapped around the top edge of the card front. Tie pink ribbon into a bow and use a Zot™ to attach the bow over the bottom edge of the tag.
- Add an Easter Bunny Brad Buddy™ over the left side of the card front using the included brads.
For the Card Inside:
- Glue a 5"x1" strip of pink textured paper across the center of the card inside. Computer journal onto the blue/striped tag and glue it over the strip. Add a knot of pink ribbon to the tag's tab with a Zot™.
A Tip From Susan:
To crop this standard 5"x6 1/2" card to a tag shape, I started with the top left corner. I used a ruler and a pencil to mark 1 1/4" from the corner both along the top edge of the card and down the fold. I then drew a diagonal line between the two points and cut along the line, then repeated the technique for the top right corner of the card.
Questions? Email us!
This Page To A Friend
If you no longer wish to receive the Layouts With Pizazz newsletter,
please let us know by clicking
Click here to view past Layouts With Pizazz.
here for a printable copy (requires Adobe
© 2007 Hot Off the Press
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR 97013