First Love Card
Designer Tips: I nested the pleated flowers to minimize the height of the card. This works when there are the same number of pleats. The turquoise piece is larger and has more pleats, so it couldnt be nested.
- Front of the Card: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut Lacy striped paper to 3/4”x5” and glue along the bottom edge of the card. Cut Lacy blue paper to 5 3/4”x5 with swirl border in the upper left corner and glue to the card. Glue “First” bingo card to the card in the upper left corner tilted slightly.
- Trace Lacy Label onto red Lacy paper and cut out. Punch holes as shown on the template and mat with white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Trace Victorian Frame onto pink Lacy paper and cut out. Mat with white cardstock with 1/16” borders and glue to the Lacy Label. Foam tape to the card 1 1/4” from the top.
- Ink two chipboard hearts with warm red and two with yellow ochre and set aside to dry. Cover four chipboard banners with striped paper and sand the edges. Glue hearts onto the banners and stick “L-O-V-E” letters in the center of the hearts. Glue chipboard pieces to the label.
- Zot? 1/2” pink dot ribbon to the card looped around loosely just above the banners. Glue ivory rick rack along the edge of the Lacy striped and blue papers.
- Tie 1/8” pink grosgrain ribbon in a bow through a white button with three beads hanging from a jump ring. Zot? to the card just above the rick rack 3/4” from the right edge of the card.
- Card inside: Cover the inside of the card with Lacy pink paper. Cut Lacy striped paper to 3”x4” with the stripes running horizontally and mat with Lacy red paper with 1/16” borders. Glue to the card centered 1” from the top. Glue “Happy” bingo card to the center. Place “Forever” stickers vertically down the right side of the label.