Get Well Tulip cd
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: The black and white card background really makes the rainbow iris folded tulip pop!
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the left side and cover with Rhapsody black dot paper. Ink the edges of 4 1/2”x6” white and black flower Rhapsody paper and glue to the card center.
- Trace Teresa’s Pentagon Iris Folding Template Tulip Window on the inside card front, 5/8” from the card front. Use the X-acto® Knife to cut out the window and ink the window edges on the card front.
- Cut gold, blue, pink and purple Foil Paper according to the template instructions. Open the card and center it with the tulip window over the template pentagon pattern. Follow the template instructions and the pentagon pattern to build the iris gold on the card inside front, using Ultra Clear Tape to secure the Foil Paper strips.
- Trim the Foil Paper strips even with the card edges and cover the card inside front with black cardstock. Turn the card over and personalize the card by placing Family & Friends Dazzles™.
- Trace the Tulip Stem and 2 Tulip Leaves from Green Foil Paper. Cut out and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/16” borders and glue it to the card as shown.
- Tag: Mat 3/4”x1 1/4” white cardstock and trim the top corners. Mat the tag with black cardstock, leaving 1/16” borders. Place Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ “Get Well” as shown. Glue the tag to the top of the flower stem. Use 3/8” wide black/white dot Rhapsody ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ to the flower as shown. Place Pink Jewel border Dazzles™ around the card edges as shown.