Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Halloween Card or you can order them separately.
Trick Or Treat Box
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Templates can be used for so much more that what they show. They can be used for creating decorative edges on almost any project for a different look.
- Front of the card: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut black & green argyle paper to 5x6 1/2 and glue to the card. Cut striped paper to 5x2 and tear along one edge. Glue to the bottom of the card.
- Punch orange patterned paper with circle punch and ink around edges, creating more shadow around the bottom of the circle.
- Cut black & white patterned paper to 3 1/4x6 and use the template to create the decorative top. Glue to black cardstock and cut around the edge leaving 1/8 border. Sponge black ink around the edge and glue to the card with a slight slant. Cut off excess on the bottom. Cut black spider web paper to 5x1 1/2 and tear along one edge. Glue to the bottom of the card and sponge ink around the outside of the entire card.
- Place spider web/bat Dazzle™ at the top of the headstone with Happy Haunting underneath. Place crow Dazzle™ on the edge of the spider web paper. Place small bat on the moon. Tie ribbons and Zot™ to the lower left corner of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut striped paper to 5x1 1/2 and tear along bottom edge. Glue to the card 3 1/2 from the top.
- Print From our Haunted House to yours! on white cardstock and cut to 2 3/4x2. Mat with black cardstock cut to 3 1/4x2 3/4 and tear around edges. Place dripping Dazzle™ along the top edge of the label. Foam tape to the center of the card.
- Place spider web Dazzles™ in the upper left and lower right corners of the card, and a spider on the lower right corner of the greeting label.