Happy Birthday card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: When a Dazzles( adhesive back is covered with glitter, I find the best way to adhere it to the paper is to apply glue stick directly to the paper and then apply the Dazzles( to the glue.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with purple sponged paper. Mat the top and sides of a 3 3/4" x6" light blue sponged paper with black glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue flush with the bottom of the card.
- Mat a 6" x 2" piece of purple words paper with black glimmer, leaving a 1/8" border and glue 3/8" from the bottom of the card.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" on a purple cut-out label and glue to the border. Apply sapphire glitter to a Double Stick Dazzles( dot and stock to each side of the label.
- Apply Grape Fizz glitter to one side of the medium size Double Stick Dazzles( daisy flower and sapphire to the center. Place on the card to the left of the center and cover with a Stitched Dazzles( with a stem.
- Apply Grape glitter to 3 tiny DSD daisy shapes and place behind the small flowers on the Stitched Dazzles( stem. Cut another daisy in half, glitter and place behind the side view flower. Place a glittered dot behind the bud at the top of the stem. Adhere the flower stem to the right of the first.
- Apply sapphire glitter to the back of the 2 stitched butterfly Dazzles( and use glue stick directly on the card surface to stick the glittered Dazzles( in place.