Hello Love Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: Bend back the brad prongs or cut with wire snips and add them to your project with Zots.
- Place your card with the fold on the top. Cut a 2 1/2"x5" arrow 24/Seven paper and glue to the left edge of the card. Glue a 3 1/2"x5" arrow paper to the right edge of the card. Draw two wavy black lines around the card 1/8" from the card edge.
- Mat the long edges of 2 1/2"x5" 24/Seven hexagon paper with 24/Seven stripe paper, leaving 1/4" borders. Draw two wavy black lines along the long edges of the hexagon paper. Glue 1/4" from the left as shown.
- Cut out Love and Hello bingo cards from Bingo paper. Place two small aqua brads on either side of the word "love". Cut notebook page Polaroid from Snapshots paper and notebook from Today paper. Glue notebook page, Hello and Love to card as shown. Foam tape the polaroid below the Love bingo card as shown.
- Place speech bubble sticker to the left of the Hello bingo card. Zot the camera/ribbon brad to the left of the Polaroid as shown. Place the "it's not the years..." quote sticker on the lower right portion of the card. Zot the yellow heart brad to the left as shown.
- Place the "Today" sticker to the right of the polaroid and Zot the red dotted brad above it.