Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Butterfly Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: Embellishing these sparkling Dazzle stickers with rhinestone and pearl stickers adds both dimension and glitz.
Just For You card
By LeNae Gerig
- Place the card with the fold on the side. Cover 1/2 of the card with the horizontal striped paper. Tear a 3 1/4 wide strip of green patterned paper, roll the torn edge and glue to the left side. Trim the papers even with the card edges.
- Adhere three borders at the bottom of the card and three butterflies at the upper right. Stamp Just For You above the borders on the green paper.
- Embellish the butterflies with olive crystals and pearls. Embellish the dot border with pearls and the floral border with green stones, as shown.
- Tie a ribbon around the card next to the fold and tie a bow.
- Inside the card: Tear strips of green and striped paper and glue next to the fold. Stamp and adhere a small butterfly and green stone.