Laura's Tip: After painting and inking the cover, I used a sanding block to distress the edges around the pages and prime them for more inking.
By Laura Nicholas
- Remove chain from the book and paint the album cover with white; let dry.
- Use a cotton swab to gently rub Rose Bud ink between the swirl patterns on the cupcake. Skim the Angel Pink ink over the top to highlight the swirls.
- Use the tip of the Summer Sky inkpad to highlight the grooves in the cupcake liner. Sand the edges of the cover, then ink the edges of the top with Angel Pink and ink the liner with Summer Sky.
- Secure a small piece of ribbon under the flower sticker and add to the cupcake.
- Inside the album, cover the pages with floral and striped papers. Add penwork stitching.
- Mat a small photo on purple paper. Embellish the pages with stickers, flowers and art cut-outs.
- Punch a hole in the papers and thread chain to connect the pages. Tie ribbon knots to the chain.