Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Flocked Folder Bundle or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip: Change the color and texture of the super sized brads by flocking them. This folder makes a perfect presentation for a gift card.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
By Laura Nicholas
- Cover front and back and inside flaps of the folder with the pink rose floral paper. Cut a 1 1/2" strip of chenille texture paper and glue it across the bottom of the front and back of the folder. Ink the edges with brown ink.
- Add adhesive over the seam of the papers on the back of the folder and wrap blue sheer ribbon around the folder. Tie in a bow for a closure.
- Cover the two super sized heart brads with fun flock. Lay the brads upside down onto the glue pad and cover the entire face of the brad with glue. Add pink fun flock and tap off the excess. Let them dry.
- Stamp a greeting onto ivory lace paper with black ink. Attach the brads around the greeting.
- Cut a 2 1/2"x2 3/4" rectangle of blue paper. Ink the edges with brown ink, and mat with pink texture paper. Glue to the front of the folder and foam tape heart the brads to the mat.
- Thread a thin strip of ivory lace paper through the blue button and Zot to the center of the small white flower. Attach to the top of the mat.
- Inside the folder: Stamp a greeting, with the glue pad, onto a white heart brad. Since the heart is slightly rounded, slightly rock the stamp to add the entire greeting. Add fun flock and tap off the excess.
- Add the heart brad over the large blue flower and attach it to the flap. Zot a small bow of brown sheer ribbon under the heart.