Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Girls in Flowers bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: The Artsy Collage book is great! I used the fairies art to add to my layout; but there is tons of different art themes to add to your projects including travel, baby, masculine and more.
Girls in Flowers
By LeNae Gerig
- Ink the edges of an 8 x11 sheet of purple paper. Use the Multi-Shaper Punch to punch two perpendicular sides of the paper, stopping 1 from each end and glue to the dark green fern paper, 1 from the top.
- Cut a sheet of 5 x8 light blue sponged paper and ink the edges black. Journal at the bottom of the paper and glue to the right side of the punched paper. Mat two 4x6 photos on black glimmer paper, leaving a 1/8 wide border and glue overlapping the blue sponged paper. Adhere a Dazzle flower border above the journaling on the blue sponged paper.
- Create a cluster of both torn and cut paper elements from the Collage book. Glue and foam tape them overlapping at the bottom left corner. Line a large Dazzle humming bird with burgundy glimmer paper and cut close to the sticker edge. Foam tape the Dazzle and a green ribbon bow to the bottom left with the cluster.
- Ink the edges of an 8 x11 sheet of purple paper. Use the Multi-Shaper Punch to punch two perpendicular sides of the paper, stopping 1 from each end and glue to the light green fern paper.
- Overlap the 5 x8 blue swirl rectangle and a matted 5x7 photo, as shown. Attach paper cut outs, art and ribbon bows down the left side of the page. Create a cluster of art, a ribbon bow and another backed Dazzle in the upper right corner of the page.
nd the edges of a large slide mount innie. Flock and let dry, leaving the center clear for foam tape and adhere the gratitude cut-out. Secure a mini brad to the top of the large tag, add the "gratitude" cut-out and glue to the right side of the card.