Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 6x6 Set bundle or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip:The crystal clusters can easily be cut apart to create corners on the album cover.
Love - Our Years Album
By Laura Nicholas
- . Remove the posts from the album and ink the spine and edges black.
- Cut a 5 piece of striped paper and glue to the front of the album. Cut
a strip to fit the spine and one to fit the portion where the posts will go.
Before gluing the paper to this area, trace the holes with a pencil and use
a hole punch so you can replace the posts. Replace the posts.
- Place the red hearts border along the edge of a 3x5 piece of red dot paper
and trim the paper along the left side of the border.
- Glue the dot paper to the front of the album, overlapping some of the hearts
onto the striped paper. Trim the paper even with the edge of the album with
an craft knife.
- Cut apart the crystal clusters and attach them to the corners of the binder.
- Cut a 2 1/2x5 1/4 strip of tan cardstock and ink the edges. Mat on black cardstock.
Mat a 1/2 photo on black cardstock and use foam tape to attach it to the center
of the strip.
- Use glue dots to attach the felt love and heart to the tan paper. Cut
small hearts from the felt border and attach as shown.
- Print on small black tag and add an additional heart cut from the border.
- Hang the tag from the e in Love with a small loop of red ribbon. Foam
tape the tag to the ribbon loop.
- Use any extra cut away crystals from the clusters to the tag and to the
felt love and heart.