|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Check out fun project ideas with our our new Dots & Stripes papers, and get super savings too!
About the Project
Technique: Working Floral Collection
Designer: LeNae Gerig
A few of my favorite things
By LeNae Gerig
LeNae's Designer Tip: The coordinating papers in this collection make layering different patterns a breeze. The stickers and punch-outs along with the ribbons and Creative Kit provide a wonderful assortment of options for embellishments.
- Cut a 3 x12 strip of argyle paper and ink both long edges. Glue the strip 1 from the bottom of the yellow dot paper. Adhere a lavender sticker border through the center and attach a wonderful sticker with 2 yellow mini brads.
- Trace and cut an 8 circle from lavender swirl paper. Ink the edges and glue to the right side of the page, overlapping the argyle strip.
- Cut a 7 x6 rectangle from yellow poppy paper. Ink the edges and glue a 4x6 photo with a lavender 1/8 wide border to the center of the rectangle. Glue to the left side of the page, overlapping the circle.
- Glue a green swirl punch-out to the left side of the photo and top with a lavender gingham bow. Adhere a folded ribbon tab to the right side of the favorite things sticker and place as shown, overlapping the photo edge. Adhere a smile sticker below and top with a dark pink mini brad.
- Mat two 2 x3 photos with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border and glue, overlapping, to the photos lower right. Layer a yellow flower with a green metal flower and dark pink mini brad. Journal on lavender cardstock, cut into strips and ink the edges. Glue to the right side of the argyle strip and secure with a single mini brad, as shown.
- Cut a 4 x12 strip of yellow poppy paper and ink the long edges. Glue from the left side of the purple swirl paper. Trace and cut a 6 circle from yellow textured paper and glue to the lower right on the lavender paper.
- Cut a 7 x6 rectangle of argyle paper, ink the edges and glue a 4x6 photo matted with lavender to the center. Glue 1 from the bottom of the page, overlapping both the border and circle. Glue a yellow swirl punch-out to the upper right corner and top with a gingham bow.
- Layer flowers and secure with dark pink and yellow brads at the lower left of the photo mat. Adhere a hugs sticker above the flowers and secure with a dark pink mini brad.
- Journal on lavender paper, cut into a strip and ink the edges. Glue 2 from the top, extending from under the edge of the poppy border. Adhere a square lavender sticker to the left and secure a dark pink flower brad, as shown.