Green & Gold Holiday Fun Card
Designer: Teresa Welch
Here is a sneak peak at the Personal Shopper Christmas Kit, it will be the topic on Friday's Christmas Cardmaking Webisode.
- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut 1 off the lower edge, making the card 6 x 4. Cut the gold/green piece to fit the card front and glue in place.
- Punch out three squares from the gold area of the leftover strip from the card front piece. Cut out a small tree, star, and mitten and glue one to the center of each square. Mat the squares on red. Glue them over the ribbon area on the card front as shown.
- Cut out the holiday fun piece and mat it on white and red, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue this piece centered on the gold area of the card front.
- For the inside: Cut the paisley/gold ribbon strip to 4 long and mat the paisley edge with red. Cut out the plaid rectangle and mat it on white and red. Cut out the Christmas warmth piece and glue it to the center of the plaid.
- Position the plaid piece 1 from the right edge and glue it in place. Glue the paisley strip vertically near the left edge, slightly overlapping the plaid piece. Add foam tape to the sending U piece and adhere it as shown. Cut out the two large mittens and glue them along the right edge of the plaid piece as shown.