Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Halloween Pail Bundle or you can order them separately.
Trick or Treat Pail
By Laura Nicholas
- Back the jack-o-lantern border stickers with orange paper. Cut out flush to the stickers edge and glue to the bottom edge of the small pail. Back two additional pumpkins and glue to the spaces to complete the border around the pail.
- Cut a 1 1/2" strip of striped paper, ink the edges and mat with black paper. Wrap around the center of the pail. Complete the paper around the pail with another strip of striped paper mated with black and glued to the back of the pail.
- Cut a 1/2" strip of orange paper and ink the edges. Mat with black paper and glue around the top edge of the pail. Add pen work around the edges of the strip.
- Attach a ghost embossed sticker to the front of the pail.
- Spell the childs name using the Thickers Stickers. Tuck one of the letters behind the star of the embossed sticker. Add small bat stickers around the name.
- Cut an orange circle to fit the lid, ink the edges and mat with black paper. Add pen work around the edges of the orange circle, and a strip of striped paper to the edge of the circle. Attach "Trick or Treat" stickers to the orange paper and add small stars and a spider. Use the extra spider web stickers to cover the seam of the papers. Glue to the lid.
- Tie knots of black, yellow, orange, lime and purple ribbons to the handle.