By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Add detail to the Brad Buddies with paint pens and a sharpie to highlight the embossed detail of the brads.
- Cut the brown zebra stripe paper to 3" and glue to the left edge of the striped paw print paper. Cut a " strip of blue print paper and ink the edges. Mat with black cardstock and glue to the edge of the brown strip. Add 4 paw print brads to the strip.
- Cut the yellow print and orange print papers to 1 "x2 ". Ink the edges and mat with black. Paint the details of the giraffe with a brown pen and add extra details to the eyes and hooves with a black sharpie. Secure the giraffe to the orange print block.
- Embellish the monkey and zoo brad by coloring in the Zoo with a sharpie and outline the monkey. Add to the small blue tag with a white mini brad and foam tape to the black mat.
- Embellish the elephant brad with red paint pen and black sharpie. Secure to the yellow print block.
- Finish the border with the embellished Lion Brad Buddy and secure to the brown tag. Add a mini brad to the tag and foam tape to the last black mat in the border.
- Cut a large mat of brown print paper to 6 "x8 ". Mat photos with black cardstock and glue to the mat. Print journaling on white cardstock, ink the edges and mat with black. Add a paw print brad to the small green tag with white mini brad and foam tape to the journaling block.
- Sand the edges of the large arrow and arrow corners. Foam tape to the edges of the mat.
- Sand the edges of the punch-outs and foam tape to the top of the large mat. Add black mini brads to the word fragments and foam tape to the page.
- Add journaling strip below the mat. Ink the edges and mat with brown print paper. Add black mini brads and glue to the page.