Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Christmas Album Bundle or you can order them separately.
8x8 Christmas Memories Album
By LeNae Gerig
LeNae's Tip: The vintage feel of the papers works well with the brown paper cover of the album. Use black ink on the edges of the paper to add dimension and a clean edge.
- Remove the posts from the album. Cut three 1 wide strips of green floral paper and ink the edges black. Glue a strip to each side of the album binding.
- Cut an 8 1/2 square of burgundy floral and green floral and ink the edges black. Glue the green square to the back album cover. Glue the Merry Christmas border 3/4 from the left side of the burgundy border.
- Layer 2 burgundy poinsettias with an ivory flower on top. Secure to the top of the border with a brad. Glue the burgundy floral square to the album front cover.
- Foam tape the candy cane/poinsettia tag to the green tag and secure a brad to the top of the tag. Hang the tag from under the silk poinsettia and glue to the right of the flowers.
- Glue 3 word cut outs to the albums lower right corner and a holly tag to the upper right.