|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||The free style cutter is a versatile toolwhich can help you create wonderful designs! Come check it out, and savings too!
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Add extra color to the stickers by backing with different colors of papers. Accent that color with Color Infusions thread.
- Trim 1 3/4" off the face of the card. Cut the dark blue paper to 3 1/4"x6 1/2" and the snowflake paper to 3 1/4"x 6 1/4". Glue to the front of the card.
- Cut a 1 3/4" strip of dark blue paper. Cut three 1 1/2"x2" light blue squares and glue to the strip.
- Back the snowmen stickers with white cardstock and black cardstock for the top hats. Add scarves with red, green and blue papers. Glue the smaller snowmen to the strip. Add stitching with color infusions threads and then glue inside the card. Add pen stitching around the light blue mats.
- Cut a 2"x3 1/2" mat for the larger snowman and mat with dark blue paper. Add stitching to the snowman, penstitchingaround the mat and glue to the front of the card. Add smaller snowflake stickers around the mat.
- Print a greeting on light blue cardstock and trim. Mat with dark blue paper and glue under the snowman.
- Inside the card: Glue second greeting inside the card and add small snowflake stickers around the greeting.