Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Vintage Book Bundle or you can order them separately.
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Add worn edges to the book and chipboard letters by sanding off the edges.
- Lightly sand the edges of the book cover and add pen stitching.
- Punch holes in the left edge with a Crop-a-dile and hook the covers together with book rings. Tie knots of ribbons to the rings.
- Sand the edges of the chipboard alphabet letters and add pen details. Glue dot to the book cover.
- Add the Dazzles border sticker under the title and larger birds above the chipboard letters.
- Pierce holes in the cover and secure the keyhole with brads.