Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Friendship Pail Bundle or you can order them separately.
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Add extra detail to the paper wrapped around the pail by cutting along the diamond print and inking the edges.
- Cut 3" strips of diamond paper and ink the edges. Trim the diamond pattern at the end of the strips and ink. Glue overlapping the papers and wrap around the pail. Cut a 1 " strip of the striped section of paper and ink the edges. Add pen stitching and glue to the front of the pail on the diamond paper.
- Ink the edges of the Friendship definition strip and glue across the bottom of the diamond paper. Cut a strip of striped paper, point the ends like the diamonds and ink the edges. Cut away small pearls and glue to the points facing the definition.
- Tear leaves from green paper and curl the edges. Tuck under the flowers and glue dot around the striped piece on the diamond paper. Cut apart swirls and tuck under the flowers. Add a butterfly to the pail.
- Trace and cut out a 3" circle and trim " strip of striped paper. Ink the edges, add pen work on the striped strip and glue to the lid. Add torn leaves under a flower and glue dot to the circle. Attach pearl swirls under the flower.
- Cut ribbon words and ink the edges. Glue to the lid and around the flowers on the pail. Tie knots of ribbons to the handle.