Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Holographic Collection or you can order them separately.
Happy Birthday Cupcake
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Mix backing the stickers with printed papers and holographic cardstock.
- Cut the dot paper to 5"x6 ". Cut a 2"x3" red holographic paper rectangle and glue to the left edge of the dot paper. Cut a 3"x5" yellow strip and then trim the striped border and glue along the edge of the yellow strip. Cut a 2" strip of green paper, ink the edges, add pen stitching and glue across the center of the yellow strip.
- Attach the "Happy Birthday" ribbon words across the top of the yellow strip then trim another " strip of green and attach across the bottom. Add pen stitching to the strips. Attach the "cupcake" word Dazzle to the bottom green strip and small hearts around the strips. Add border stickers along the edges and cover the seam with red metallic ribbon. Tuck the ends behind the paper and glue to the front of the card slightly overlapping the holographic paper.
- Back cupcake Dazzles with striped, pink and holographic papers. Foam tape a cherry to the top of the small cupcake and glue to the green strip. Ink the edges of the tag and foam tape to the red strip. Edge with strip of small red crystals. Add large crystals to the corners of the card. Ink the edges.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3"x 3 " strip of yellow paper and edge with a striped border. Attach " and 1 " strips of green to the yellow and add pen stitching. Tuck a 2" strip of red holographic paper under the yellow. Foam tape the tag to the red.
- Back Dazzles with printed papers and holographic cardstock. Glue to the green strip. Add the "celebrate" Dazzle to the small green strip. Glue inside the card. Add ribbon and border sticker along the striped border. Add small hearts and red crystals to the tag and along the red holographic paper.
Rock N Roll Birthday Card
By Laura Nicholas
- Cut 1 " away from the face of the card and cover with green holographic paper. Cut the striped border off the purple printed paper, trim to 1 "x6 " and ink the edges. Mat with a 1 "x6 "strip of green holographic paper. Tie knots in ribbons and wrap around the border. Glue inside the right edge of the card. Add small crystals between the ribbons.
- Cut the purple dot and number section of the paper to 3 "x 6 " and ink the edges. Glue to the face of the card.
- Back usic notes and piano keys Dazzles with silver and the guitar with blue holographic cardstock. Trim flush around the stickers. Glue the music notes across the top of the card and trim flush to the edges. Continue across the striped border inside the card. Glue the piano keys to the front of the card and foam tape the guitar at the edge of the keys. Add word and music note stickers to create the greeting. Attach crystals to the corners of the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Print a greeting on green paper and add stickers to complete the greeting. Mat with blue holographic cardstock and glue inside the card. Back the records with silver holographic cardstock and glue to the bottom of the greeting.
- Finish with music notes and crystals around the greeting.