Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Classic Cards Bundle or you can order them separately.
Happy Valentine's Day Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Designer Tip: Use a stylus to emboss the vellum lined heart. The vellum will appear opaque when embossed and slightly puffy.
- Place the card fold at the left side. Cover the card front with black paper. Cut a 2 x 5 strip of red/black striped paper and glue 1/8 from the bottom of the card front. Adhere heart border to the top edge of the striped paper.
- Adhere the large heart outline sticker to white vellum. Turn upside down on a piece of foam (mouse pad works) and use the largest end of the stylus to emboss the vellum. The vellum will appear opaque and slightly puffy when the heart is turned over. Cut around the heart edge. Line a Be Mine conversation heart with black paper and foam tape to the center of the vellum. Place foam tape on the opposite side of the vellum, hidden by the smaller heart, and secure to the center top of the border.
- Adhere a small heart below the vellum heart and a larger heart above it. Attach Happy Valentines Day above the heart and a heart with an arrow above the words. Then add corner stickers to the left and right top corners.
- Inside the card: Line the card inside back with red paper. Glue a x 5 strip of red/black striped paper 1 from the bottom edge. Stamp Handmade with (heart) by: on a gray oval cut-out and glue over the border. Secure a mini brad.
- Cut a 2 black square and foam tape above the border. Adhere a cupid sticker to the center.
Easter Cross Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Create an elegant Easter card with using classic ivory and black. The gold Dazzles really pop against the tan background and to insure that the details are not lost, I lined the cross with black.
- Place the card fold at the left and cover with tan floral paper. Cut a 3 x 4 rectangle of tan music paper. Mat the music paper with black paper, tearing the bottom edge and leaving a 1/8 wide border. Before gluing the mat, sandwich a 2x 5 strip of tan script paper between the music paper and mat.
- Write or stamp Happy Easter at the top of the music rectangle. Secure black mini brads at the top corners. Line a large gold cross Dazzle with black paper and glue below the greeting. Secure ivory and white flower blossoms with black mini brads around the bottom of the cross. Glue the rectangle and border to the card front. Adhere gold fleur-de-lis stickers overlapping the rectangle and border.
- Inside the card: Mat the long edges of a 3 x 5 rectangle of tan music paper with black borders. Line a medium gold Dazzle cross with black paper and glue to the center of the paper. Secure a black mini brad at the center.
- Stamp Made with love by: on tan paper and cut out the oval shape. Punch a 1/16 wide hole and thread with floss. Knot the ends and secure the loop around the brad at the cross center. Glue the tag and stamp a label on the back of the card as well.