Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Glitter Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
Happy Birthday Glitter Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Add glitter to the flower and brad first because they take the longest to dry.
- Dip the brad surface into clear paint and use your fingertip to apply paint to a small purple flower. Apply blue glitter to the brad and purple to the flower. Let them dry.
- Place the card fold at the left. Cover the card front with purple textured paper. Place the corner stencil at the bottom left and tape to secure with scrap paper under the card. Apply clear paint. Remove the stencil while the paint is still wet and sprinkle blue glitter. Tap excess back into the jar. Let dry completely. Repeat for the right side.
- Cut two 1 x 5 strips of blue paper. Tape the border stencil centered on the paper. Apply paint, remove stencil and apply purple glitter. Tap off excess glitter and place in jar. Let it dry. Glue one of the borders, 1/8 from the top of the card.
- Stamp Happy Birthday! between the corners. Layer the blue flowers with the glittered purple flower on top. Secure with the blue glitter brad and glue to the center of the card.
- Inside the card: Glue a 2 x 6 strip of purple paper to the left side of the card inside back. Glue the blue border 1/4 from the top. Stamp Wishes on the purple strip.