|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Come see what you can do with corrugators and metal! And get savings too!
Happy St. Patricks Day
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: User the silver Celtic Dazzles for different look!
- Cut the green texture paper to 5"x 6 " and green circle paper to 4"x 6 1/4". Ink the edges and glue the circle paper with the wide edge on the left of the green texture paper. Add pen stitching.
- Cut a 3 " square of green vellum and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the center of the green circle paper along the edge of the texture border. Add pen stitching around the edge of the vellum. Attach Dazzles to the corners and to the border as hinges to hold the vellum mat into place.
- Adhere a large Dazzle to the center of the vellum mat and attach a green silk flower with mini brad. Trim the border stickers and attach across the top and bottom of the mat. Glue to the front of the card.
- Print a greeting on the green tag and punch a hole in the tag. Hang from the flower with black floss.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1"x 5 " strip of texture paper and 2"x 3 " strip of green circle paper. Ink the edges and overlap. Trim pieces of the border stickers and overlap the circle and texture papers. Add pen stitching.
- Cut a 2" square of vellum and mat with black cardstock. Add pen stitching and a Dazzle to the vellum. Secure a small flower to the center with a mini brad and glue inside the card. Add corner stickers to the vellum mat.
- Print a greeting onto a small green tag, add pen stitching and glue under the vellum mat.