Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Flowered Boxes Bundle or you can order them separately.
Easter Flowered Box
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Stack layers of paper and silk flowers for a focal on the treat box.
- Cover front of the fry box with striped paper and trim flush to the edges of the surface. Cut a 3/4" strip of green paper and glue across the surface. Glue piece of purple gingham ribbon across the center of the green paper.
- Cover the inside with purple paper and cut flush to the surface. Add chalk around the edges of the surface and pen stitching.
- Trace and cut out leaves and vines from green paper. Trace and cut out flowers from purple and dot paper. Chalk the edges and add pen details.
- Add silk flowers with brad to the yellow dot flower. Foam tape them to the large purple flower and glue to the leaves. Foam tape on the front of the surface.
- Print journaling on to a tag and add pen stitching. Tuck under the flower and glue dot a bow to the ribbon.
- Pop the surface open and add chocolate treats.