Happy Easter Card
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Back the stickers with cardstock to make them stand out against the patterned paper.
- Cut 1" off the front of the card. Cut a 1 1/2" strip of striped paper and glue across the bottom inside of the card.
- Cut the floral paper to 4"x6 1/2". Back the egg Dazzles with cardstock and cut out flush to the stickers. Glue the stickers to the floral paper and stitch the eggs with Silky Color Infusions thread.
- Back the grass, flowers and bees with cardstock. Glue the grass around the eggs and flowers. Attach small bees and add eyes to the bees with a black pen.
- Back the border sticker with cardstock and trim flush to the sticker. Glue border across the bottom edge of the card.
- Print a greeting on the tag and glue to the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Glue a tag and stitched egg above the striped paper. Add small pieces of grass.