Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Easter Pages Bundle or you can order them separately.
Hoppy Easter Page
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Layer silk flowers with backed Dazzle stickers for the centers.
- Cut a 5" strip of dot paper and glue to the striped background paper.
- Mat a photo with purple cardstock. Cut a 2 " strip of purple and glue with the photo onto white cardstock. Add pen stitching around the purple mats. Glue to the center of the page.
- Back the bunny Dazzle with white and glue to the bottom of the purple strip. Print journaling onto white, trim and glue above the bunny.
- Layer flowers and cut leaves from the green flowers. Glue dot scattered around the page. Back small daisy Dazzles with yellow cardstock and foam tape to the centers of the flowers.
- Cut a1" strip of purple cardstock and add pen stitching. Glue under the photo and add the "Hoppy Easter" Dazzle. Embellish around the title with egg and flower Dazzles, backed with cardstock.