Thank you for being a part of the Paper Wishes family!
Thank you for your purchase, we want to give you a little treat to say thanks for being a part of the Paper Wishes family. Please enjoy this free project idea, created by our very own Laura Nicholas. This original card design is available to Paper Wishes customers like youits our way of thanking you for being with us!
Owner, Paper Wishes
By Laura Nicholas
Special Offer: You can get the supplies to make this this Birthday Purse Folder and save- both items are yours for $18.79
- Cover the flap with the red dot paper. Cut two slits in the fold and thread the black stitched ribbon through the slits. Secure the ends of the ribbon inside the folder with tape.
- Cover the inside pages of the folder with striped, black dot and red dot papers, as shown. Use a craft knife to trim the papers flush to the edge of the folder. Add sheer flowers to the pages with white brads.
- Wrap ribbon across the page with the first pocket. Tuck the ends behind the folder and secure the ends with brads. Add a gift card to the pocket. Tie a bow and glue dot to the flap of the last pocket. Tuck the long end tail of the ribbon behind the folder and secure the end with a brad.
- Print greetings onto white cardstock, trim and mat with black cardstock. Glue the greetings to the sections of the folder, as shown.
- Cover the back side of the folder with striped paper, and sand the edges.
- Fold up the card. Add a flower and a brad to the front; attach a greeting with foam tape.