Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Mom's Pages Bundle or you can order them separately.
Mothers Day Page
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Line silver floral Dazzles™ stickers with colorful textured cardstock and foil paper and then layer with brads and small silk flowers to make them really pop off the page.
- Glue a 12x 8 1/2 rectangle of pink dot foil 3/4 from the bottom of the blue paisley foil. Mat a 3 1/2x12 strip of purple striped foil with blue textured cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border and glue 1 from the right edge of the paisley background. Adhere 2 lengths of the floral vine border, end to end, down the left side of the striped border.
- Mat a 7x5 photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/4 wide border on all but the right edge. Glue the right side of the photo flush with the striped border, 2 from the top of the page. Adhere a swirly border across the bottom of the photo. Write the page title on white strips of paper and glue to the top left. Secure a blue mini brad to one strip.
- Glue 1 matted and 2 un-matted 2x3 photos under the large photo as shown. Line medium and small flowers Dazzles™ stickers with blue textured cardstock. Secure mini brads at the center of the flowers and foam tape among the small photos.
- Trace the Mimi Mini handbag pattern to the back of the pink dot paper. Cut out and fold according to the template instructions. Secure the purse to the border using a blue standard brad through a small flower and secure to the bottom of the striped border. Tie a small white for mom tag to the handle using floss.
- Line more medium flowers with textured pink and blue cardstocks and pink dot foil. Layer with silk flowers secured with brads. Foam tape to the border.