|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||New Scrapbooking Dazzles™ perfect for spring and summer projects! Plus savings too!
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Back the stickers with a variety of different papers to add color.
- Cut a 5" strip of brown dot paper and glue across the bottom of the blue dot paper. Cut a 1/4" strip of glimmer paper and glue across the seam.
- Cut an 8"x10" mat of striped paper and mat with blue glimmer paper. Glue to the background paper. Tie a bow in pink sheer ribbon and tuck the long tail across the bottom of the mat. Glue dot a bow on the left side of the mat.
- Mat photos with pink paper and glue to the background.
- Back Dazzles with glimmer, pink and tan papers. Cut flush to the stickers and glue around the photos. Add journaling to the recipe card Dazzle.
- Trim strips of tan paper and mat with pink. Then add word Dazzles.
- Back the measuring spoons with tan paper and glue to the bow. Add small heart Dazzles around the larger ones.
- Adhere mini brads above the focal photo and to the strip of the title.