Happy Birthday Stenciled Card
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Back the cut away Paper Tex Paper with printed papers and chalk around the cut away images.
- Tape the stencil over the tex paper on a heat resistant sheet. Cut away the cupcake and confetti. Trim the tex paper and chalk the edges yellow. Back the cupcake with blue and orange papers and mat on green paper. Chalk around the cut images.
- Foam tape the cupcake onto a 4"x4" mat of green circle paper. Mat again with blue paper. Glue to a 4 1/2" strip of orange paper. Add mini brads to the cupcake for the sprinkles.
- Wrap ribbon over the layers of paper and glue across the center of 5"x 6 1/2" orange checked paper. Glue dot a bow to the top of the ribbon. Add pen stitching to the mats and glue to the front of the card.
- Print a greeting onto the tag and foam tape to the cupcake with a small flower and brad.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 1/2"x4" green circle paper and mat with blue. Glue inside the card. Trim 1" strip of orange checked paper and glue overlapping the green.
- Print a greeting onto the tag and foam tape over the green circle with a silk flower.