Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Fairy Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
Thank You Fairy Card
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Mask off the portion of the stencil that you do not want to paint when using more than one color. Lightly tap glitter over the wings, dress and flowers with a paint brush to add extra sparkle in the paint.
- Tape the stencil over the black glimmer paper and mask off the flowers and fairy. Paint the stems of the flowers green and let it dry. Mask off the stems and paint the remaining flowers and fairy. Tap glitter onto the flowers, wings and dress and let it dry.
- Trim around the painted image and mat with dark purple paper.
- Cut the word paper to 5"x 6 1/2". Cut a 2" strip of blue floral paper and glue to the edge of the word paper. Cover seam of the papers with blue sheer ribbon and tuck the ends behind the paper.
- Foam tape the painted image over the ribbon and glue dot a bow above the image. Add three mini brads to the bottom right corner and glue to the front of the card.
- Print greetings onto white cardstock and trim. Mat with purple paper and glue to the small blue tags. Add a mini brad to one and foam tape to the bow.
- Inside the card: Mask off just one flower and paint with green and purple paints. Add glitter to the flower. When dry, trim and mat with purple paper.
- Cut a 3"x5" word paper and 1" strip of blue floral paper. Glue together and cover the seam of the papers with ribbon. Add the other tag and mini brad to the corner and glue inside the card.