Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Father's Day Bundle or you can order them separately.
Happy Fathers Day Card
By Laura Nicholas
- Cut the brown glimmer paper to 5"x 6 1/2". Cut the border paper to 4 3/4"x 6 1/4", ink the edges and mat with the brown glimmer. Cut another strip of the glimmer paper to 2 1/2"x3 1/2" and glue across the border paper.
- Glue ribbon across the tan paper, above and below the glimmer, and tuck the ends behind. Add a border sticker vertically along the striped border.
- Cut a strip of striped paper to 2 1/2 "x3 1/2". Ink the edges and glue vertically, overlapping the brown glimmer strip. Add blue mini brads to the corners of the brown strip. Add the remaining border sticker across the top of the striped piece.
- Back Dazzles with blue glimmer and add embossed brads to the centers. Foam tape to the striped mat and to the intersection of the border sticker and ribbon. Glue dot a bow to the bottom ribbon.
- Print a greeting onto tan paper and trim. Ink the edges and mat with brown glimmer paper. Ink the edges of the tag and add a small backed Dazzle with blue glimmer paper. Add a brown brad to the center and foam tape to the tag. Glue the greeting to the tag and glue overlapping the ribbon.
- Glue the entire piece to the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 1/2" strip of striped paper and ink the edges.
- Print a greeting on tan paper and mat with brown glimmer paper. Glue to the striped strip.
- Wrap ribbon over the striped strip and greeting and tuck the ends behind the paper. Glue inside the card.
- Back a Dazzle with blue glimmer paper and add an embossed brad to the center. Foam tape over the ribbon.