Birthday Wishes 3-D Dazzles Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: To line the 3-D stickers with copper mesh, adhere the image to mesh and use small scissors to cut around the wings. Use glue to glue the mesh, under the body only, to the paper. This will allow for the wings to be shaped and curved off of the paper.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with burgundy paper. Cut the dark blue swirl paper to a 6x4 1/2 rectangle and ink the edges black. Adhere a swirl Dazzle border 1/2 from the bottom edge and trim the excess. Glue the rectangle to the card center.
- Foam tape the Birthday Wishes tag to the right side of the border and top with a 5mm gold pearl sticker.
- Adhere 3 of the larger 3-D flowers, one backed with copper mesh, to the upper left corner among the swirls. Adhere 4 tiny flowers to the sides of the larger and place 5mm pearls at the center of all.
- Line 3 large butterflies with copper. Apply glue under the body portion and stick to the card front as shown. Layer 2 butterflies with a smaller one and adhere a row of 3mm pearls down each body. Lift the wings for dimension.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1 square of dark blue swirl paper, ink the edges and mat with burgundy paper. Glue to the bottom inside back corner.
- Adhere a length of swirl border vertically overlapping the top and bottom of the square. Line a medium butterfly with mesh and glue to the square. Adhere a row of 3mm pearls to the body.