Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Disneyland Bundle or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When placed on a white background the Dazzle™ outline stickers are easily spot colored with pens.
- Place the felt sticker at the top of the red dot border paper. Adhere three 5mm green crystal stickers to the magic wands.
- Mat a 6x4 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Mat again with white cardstock, extending the left mat to 1 1/4 wide. Adhere a row of ruby crystal stickers to the left and right side of the photo. Place a length of the balloon border on the white cardstock border. Color in the outlined balloons with the yellow pen. Glue the photo 2 from the top and 1/2 from the left side.
- Mat a 2 1/2x3 1/2 photo with both black and white cardstocks, leaving borders. Glue to the right side of the larger photo, at an angle.
- Adhere Dazzles™ above and below the photos and a check bow to the right edge of the small photo. Place Disneyland below the large photo with a Mickey and balloon on the lower left side of the border.
- Print journaling on white cardstock and cut into strips. Glue to the right of Mickey and embellish the ends of the strips with 3mm green crystals.