|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Use alcohol inks on more than just your papercrafts! Check out some new techniques and get some savings too!
Wilderness Adventure Page
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Create a border across the bottom of the page by connecting the 6" tree border stickers.
- Cut a 2" strip of pine cone striped paper and glue across the bottom of the plaid paper.
- Cut a 1 3/4" strip of wood paper and ink the edges. Place the tree border stickers across the strip and mat with a 2" strip of green paper. Sand the edges and glue along the top of the striped paper.
- Cut 7"x8 1/2" mat of green texture paper and sand the edges. Glue to the plaid background paper. Mat photos with wood paper and ink the edges. Add large trees, boots, fishing and word Dazzles around the photos.
- Print journaling onto tan vellum and tear along the top edge of the journaling strip. Lay it over the photos and large green mat. Wrap brown ribbon along the bottom of the vellum and tuck the ends behind the page and under the green mat. Add mini brads to the top corners of the vellum.
- Ink the edges of the tags and hang from the ribbon. Glue dot a knotted piece of ribbon. Add more Dazzles to the vellum strip.