Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Happy as a Clam Card Set or you can order them separately.
Happy as a Calm Birthday Card
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Stamp the images onto white cardstock and color with colored pencils. Cut out the images and place the image holding the chipboard greeting.
- Cover the card front with striped paper and ink the edges. Cut the dot paper to 3"x4" and ink the edges. Cut the fish paper to 3"x5" and ink the edges. Overlap the dot paper with the fish paper and glue to the striped. Add pen work along the edges of the papers.
- Stamp the crab onto white cardstock and color with colored pencils. Cut out the image and foam tape with the chipboard greeting overlapping the dot and fish papers. Add the second greeting and whale chipboard.
- Inside the card: Cut a 4 1/2"x6" striped paper, 3"x3" dot paper and a 2 1/2"x5" fish paper. Ink the edges and layer inside the card.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and mat with green striped paper (the back of the dot).
- Stamp the octopus onto white cardstock and color with colored pencils. Cut out the image and foam tape with the greeting and other chipboard pieces overlapping the center of the layered papers.
- Add pen detail around the edges of the papers.