Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Hurray for the USA or you can order them separately.
4th of July Invite
By Laura Nicholas
- Cut the 12x12 Patriotic Star Border paper to 5"x6 ". Cut the 12x12 Patriotic Red Border paper to 3"x 6 ". Ink the edges and glue along the star border. Wrap the seams of the papers with cream ribbon and then with sheer ribbon and tuck the ends behind. Glue dot a sheer bow to the ribbon.
- Sand over the tops of the Brad Buddies and secure to the paper. Glue to the front of the card.
- Place 3-D stars on the border. Layer some of the stars by foam taping smaller stars to the centers.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside back with blue paper and ink the edges.
- Print the invitation info onto white cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and mat with striped paper (12x12 Patriotic Stripe). Sand the Brad Buddie and secure overlapping the corner of the journaling.
- Add stars around the top left corner and glue inside the card.