Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Disney Dazzles Pail or you can order them separately.
Where Dreams Come True Pail
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Cut the border papers along the star edge for a different shape wrapped around the pail. Cut apart the felt ribbon to add to the lid.
- Cut the ticket borders from the red paper along the large white stars and then ink along the bottom yellow edge. Cut 1" strips of the red paper and glue along the bottom edge of the pail. Wrap the ticket border around the pail overlapping the red strip. Trim the ends of the second strip where the two strips overlap on the sides of the pail.
- Place the "Happiest Place on Earth" and small Mickey and Minnie hat Dazzles across the red paper on the front of the pail.
- Place ticket Dazzles overlapping the tickets in the border. Add small stars around the tickets.
- Back the large Mickey with white cardstock and cut flush around the sticker. Add red to the mouth sticker and complete the face. Glue to the pail and surround with word and star Dazzles.
- Cut a 5" circle from the red paper. Cover 1 " of the right edge of the circle with green star paper. Ink the edges and add pen stitching along the seam. Cut apart the felt ribbon and glue to the red portion of the circle.
- Back Mickey balloons with blue paper and cut flush. Place the balloons on the green portion of the circle. Glue to the lid.