Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Giraffe Card Set or you can order them separately.
Missing You Giraffe Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Use the applicator to spread gold over the stencil images first. While still wet apply a small amount of copper randomly over the gold. While the stencil is still in place, use the applicator to remove the excess paint and sprinkle a small amount of clear glitter over the paint. Remove the stencil while the paint is still wet.
- Tape the stencil to the corner of the suede paper. Apply gold paint with the applicator in a squeegee fashion, spreading on and then squeegee off the excess. Add a small amount of copper randomly over the gold paint and remove excess. Sprinkle clear glitter onto the wet paint and then remove the stencil while paint is still wet. Let dry for 60-90 minutes.
- Place the card fold on the left, cover the card with lime paper and ink the edges brown. Glue a 3 x6 rectangle of striped paper on the left side of the card.
- Write Missing You on aqua blue paper, cut into a 5 x2 rectangle with the greeting near the top. Ink the edges brown and glue to the right side of the card as shown.
- Cut the stencil suede into a 3x5 rectangle and mat with yellow paper, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue a dot border cut-out between the suede and the mat and glue to the card front, trimming excess border.
- Inside the card: Write "lets get together soon" on an aqua square and ink the edges. Glue a 2 x strip of striped paper across the bottom and glue to the center of the card inside back.