Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 4 Kristen Bundle or you can order them separately.
You & Me 4 Ever pages
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Use a 1/16 wide hole punch to pre-punch the holes in the chipboard pieces before adding the brads. The small size punch is easy to press through the chipboard. Larger sized hand punches are more difficult because they have to punch a larger area. Use a sanding block or emery board to lightly distress the edges of the letters. This provides a softer look and removes any rough edges.
- Cut two 10x3 strips of purple striped paper. Hold them together and cut a v into one end. Place the border papers on the left and right sides. Glue the purple strips 5 from the top of each paper.
- For the left page: Mat the 7x5 photo with aqua paper and glue flush with the right side of the page, over the strip. For the right page: Mat two 3x4 photos with aqua and lime papers. Glue staggered over the strip.
- Lightly sand the letters and pre-punch holes. Glue over the top of the photos, using 1 cut squares of aqua paper behind the light pink letters to make them show up against the pink background paper. Secure brads though both the letters and background paper. Glue an arrow under the last photo on the right page.
- Journal on white cardstock and cut into thin strips. Ink the edges and glue under the photos, flush with the edge of the background paper.
- Layer flowers, alternating colors and chipboard pieces. Secure 3 on each of the pages using brads, as shown.