Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Sweets Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Use brush marker pens to spot color areas of the stamp. Apply glue to each flower using the glue pad and sprinkle each with flock.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with textured purple paper and ink the edges. Cut the pink striped border paper into a 6 x4 rectangle and ink the edges. Cut a 3 x3 rectangle of lilac glimmer paper and glue a 1 tall strip of coordinating pink swirl paper at the bottom. Ink the edges.
- Use the pink brush marker to apply pink ink to the large birdhouse roof only. Use the black marker to color the remaining portion of the stamp. Stamp the image on the left side of the glimmer paper rectangle. Use the markers to color a black circle at the top of the roof and the birds wing pink. Color the small birdhouse black. Use the pink marker to color the house hole pink. Stamp to the right of the larger house and stamp a black post with the border stamp. Stamp a small black bird flying above.
- Mat the stamped rectangle with a 1/8 wide border of purple paper, ink the edges and glue to the striped rectangle. Stamp Sweet on the long tag cut-out and foam tape at the bottom right.
- Place the silk flowers on scrap paper and press the surface of the glue pad over each. Sprinkle individually with flock and shake off excess and return it to the jar. Secure the flowers to the lower left corner of the glimmer paper and large birdhouse. Secure one yellow turn mount at each remaining corner of the glimmer paper. Glue the large striped rectangle to the card front.
- Inside the card: Cut 5x1 strip of purple paper and cut a v in one end. Glue near the card bottom. Secure a thinking of you cut out over the strip with pink mini brads and stamp a black swirl to the right.