Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Magic Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
Unwrap The Magic Card
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: I cut a tag from the red suede, then stamped on it with black StazOn ink. I stamped some butterflies and a flower among the swirls and circles on the background paper. For the inside, I repeated the stamped flower image, but this time stamped it on suede and cut it out.
- Cut a 5" x 6 1/2" rectangle from birthday swirls paper turned so the striped border is at the bottom. Stamp the flower with words image and butterfly images on the background as shown. Add red rhinestone brads as shown.
- With the card fold at the left, glue the rectangle even with the card front. Glue a 5" x 1/4" strip of red suede even with the bottom edge of the card front. Ink edges of the card.
- Cut a 1 3/4" x 3" red suede rectangle, then trim the upper corners for a tag shape. Arrange "Unwrap the Magic" and the present with words on the block so they fit within the size of the suede tag. Stamp the image centered onto the tag. Mat on pink, leaving a 1/8" border.
- Ink the edges and attach a black square rhinestone brad over the center of the bow on the "present" image. Glue the tag angled on the center of the card front. Zot a ribbon at the top of the tag as shown.
- Inside the card: Ink a 5" x 2 1/2" rectangle from the leftover birthday swirls paper and glue it across the inside. Stamp a flower and greeting on red suede. Cut out the flower and add a black rhinestone brad to the center. Cut a strip of suede with the greeting, and glue it across the swirls paper. Stamp a butterfly near the words. Zot the suede flower as shown. Ink the bottom edge of a 5" x 1/4" pink strip and glue even with the bottom of the suede strip. Zot ribbon as shown.